Thursday, December 8, 2011

Duke Nukem forever stats are sad

Was looking at my long list of Steam games that I have never played but bought on sale. I came across that historic game that people waited literally over a decade for, Duke Nukem Forever. I actually played a bit of it but did not really enjoy it as the gameplay was just flawed beyond frustration. Having guys able to teleport behind you but not have a way to easily spin around... just wrong.

So I looked at the global steam acheivements for this farce of a blockbuster game and saw something kind of sad;

People that beat the first bad guy in the game... 90%
People that beat the game on easy... 28%
People that beat the game on normal... 20% (normal being the way it was intended to be played)
People that beat the game on anything above normal... 3%
People that beat the game DLC on any difficulty... 0%!!!
People who watched all the credits... 13%

That is pretty darn sad if you ask me. I'll let you make your own conclusions from this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment